About Me

My photo
Hanford, Ca, United States
I am from the Fresno Diocese. I am 24 years of age. I produce my own Catholic rap music. I also study and teach Apologetics. I teach confirmation class at my hometown parish, Immaculate heart of Mary. I have my own book not offically published entitled, "He built it, I defend it" What every Catholic should know. I studied one year at Mt. Angel seminary. Keeping an open mind set letting God guide me.

Friday, July 22, 2011

For Catholics and curious Protestants....and others.

This was designed to help Catholics understand the Catholic Church better and how to defend the church Jesus started. I will use scripture, tradition, logic and writings of early church fathers to prove what we believe. Feel free to commit, request certain topics or ask any questions regaurding the Catholic faith. I will also post Catholic music, pictures and videos for your enjoyment. For further enjoyment and explanation of the faith, visit The Recollection Perception.

-AVM

1 comment:

  1. You should put this on your Why catholicism page.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vs6qZd_xP1w

    ReplyDelete